Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have for sale a Hoyt Pro Defiant 34 with buckskin riser in excellent condition with 2.1 cams at 27" to 29" DL with 60/70# DW, new Buck Slayer Hammer Series strings. I will sell this as a bare bow or as a total package. Accessories for total package include; Black Gold Assent Verdict Assault 3 pin sight, Hoyt QAD HMX Ultra Rest, Trophy Ridge stabilizer and 22 Goldtip Hunter XT 300 tuned shafts at 27.5"/382 grains 275 fps. This has been a very accurate hunting setup for me and great fun on 3-D targets out to 80 yards! Bare bow price is $550.00 and total package asking price is $925.00. Should you have any questions or need additional photos please touch base with me and I will provide you with what you need. Best form of contact is email - [email protected]. Thank you for your interest.

Hoyt 1.jpg
Hoyt 2.jpg
Hoyt 3.jpg
Hoyt 4.jpg
Hoyt 5.jpg

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was asked about the 275 fps and 382 grain arrow. . .the arrow without point/broadhead is 382 grains. I shoot 125 grain points for a total arrow weight of 507 grains at 275 fps with this bow.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Emails replied to;

I do not have/use a PayPal account. Forms of payment are personal checks, money orders, USPS money orders or bank certified checks.

YES - the bare bow is for sale and Buck Slayer Hammer Series strings were replace after the `19/`20 season and have maybe 300/400 shots on them. . .no whiskers/frays and the servings are tight.

Thank you everyone for your interest and let me know if I need to post any further pictures.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.