Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posted is a 2005 Hoyt Pro Elite. This has truly been an excellent bow and you will be hard pressed to find any flaws. I will call it gently used. The strings are about 50% from what my local pro shop told me earlier this week. I have no idea where to start on this bow as far as price. My pro shop told me start at $350 for the bare bow, which seems a little steep for a more than decade-old bow. As a result I'll start at $375 TYD (shipping included) for the bow, stabilizer, and Rip Cord drop-away rest. Let me know if you have an offer and we can negotiate (reasonable offer please). I will not ship outside of the U.S.

28.5" draw
50 to 60# (mechanic check this week weighed in at 52#)
28" Cartel stabilizer
Rip Cord drop-away rest (I shaved down the blade/prop due to some catch issues with larger arrows and fletchings, but it works flawlessly)
Blue Flame color

Copper John 2 sight and Apex scope, along with 6X lens, not included in price above. The Copper John sights are bulletproof and no longer made, and this one is in excellent condition. I will sell the scope and sight setup for $100 extra. $475 TYD for the full setup.

Paypal only!!!!

Pics below will speak for the remaining details. I am not a photographer, nor a very good salesman, so let me know if you want further details/pics. I am simply parting with this bow as I bought a new Hoyt Prevail and I no longer need a full collection of target bows.

IMG952987.jpg

IMG952986.jpg

IMG952989.jpg

IMG952990.jpg

IMG952991.jpg

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bow sold to AT member Brian Mook (bmook65). I'll close the thread after the transaction has been finalized.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Transaction finalized and bow is sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.