Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Tadpole
255 Posts
Ive had one for a few weeks now and been playing with all the different let offs and I think the bow is fine. Holds great and tunes great.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
I have one. I went from a Prevail to it for indoor. When I made the switch I lengthened my DL 0.5" kept the same draw weight, and went with the 85% let off mods. First week or so was great, easy to hold and much steadier than my Podiums or Prevails because I was holding 'nothing' and I shot my highest scores ever and could do it consistently. Many others tried it on league nights and said the same thing - so easy to hold. Then it all changed and my ability to execute smoothly degraded to the point I was ready to throw in the towel and go back to the Prevail. My float was all over the place and a small form break was disastrous. After a really frustrating day, I spent time with a coach/friend that knows me very well which resulted in a plan to make it feel more like the bows/cams I was accustomed to. So I went home, changed the let-off to 75%, shortened the DL by 3/8", adjusted the rear stabilized a bit and the first time out it was all back great to shoot, still easier than spirals but enough I have to stay strong and dynamic in the shot. So we think I'm so accustomed to spirals that that first week I changed my form to match the bow but over time I went back to trying to shoot how I'm programmed to shoot and the bow didn't match that program but after the adjustments it does and I'm very happy with it.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Just got mine tonight. Still setting it up.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Got to take a few shots with it tonight. What a sweet shooting bow. Still waiting for my stabilizers and a few other things.

·
Registered
2,209 Posts
Ice! Here’s mine in buckskin.

B93C592C-DB2C-4E16-9E6E-73E47A486996.jpg

·
Registered
435 Posts
I got one blackout 60 lb with 75% installed it aims and shoots great, shrewd remedy rest, onyx bars, axcel sight shrewd 35mm scope 6x lens, ps27 30” 200 in front, 30.5” draw, probably one of best bows I’ve had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
75 Posts
IT'S HERE and correct this time!! I picked my custom Pro Force up last night. Cobalt Blue with 50-60lb custom white limbs, 85% let off, 29" draw, Blue and Black Hoyt Fuse strings for now will go 60x later, Shrewd remedy rest .10 blade, Sure loc one sight with shrewd mini mag .29 scope 4x lens, and LP archery light kit. Shrewd onyx bars 30" front 4oz and 10" back 10oz. Was trying for a two shot bullet hole, it took three, moved the rest too much lol. The only thing odd was we set up the mods for 29" draw, but it drew 29.5 on the draw board we twisted up the cable and strings and got it down to 29.25 timed the cams and that's where it felt good loss some poundage I am shooting my 40 Prevail at 52 w/75% let off so I set the pro force at 53lbs for now. The 1st thing I notice shooting it is man does it point nice. Had some time tonight and shot a 294 half with it not bad for the 1st time.

Proforce1.jpg

Proforce2.jpg

Proforce3.jpg

·
Registered
733 Posts
IT'S HERE and correct this time!! I picked my custom Pro Force up last night. Cobalt Blue with 50-60lb custom white limbs, 85% let off, 29" draw, Blue and Black Hoyt Fuse strings for now will go 60x later, Shrewd remedy rest .10 blade, Sure loc one sight with shrewd mini mag .29 scope 4x lens, and LP archery light kit. Shrewd onyx bars 30" front 4oz and 10" back 10oz. Was trying for a two shot bullet hole, it took three, moved the rest too much lol. The only thing odd was we set up the mods for 29" draw, but it drew 29.5 on the draw board we twisted up the cable and strings and got it down to 29.25 timed the cams and that's where it felt good loss some poundage I am shooting my 40 Prevail at 52 w/75% let off so I set the pro force at 53lbs for now. The 1st thing I notice shooting it is man does it point nice. Had some time tonight and shot a 294 half with it not bad for the 1st time.

View attachment 6371371

View attachment 6371375

View attachment 6371377
Had a chance to put mine on the draw board before we got busy today, and mine set at 29" on the cams is actually at 29.5." too. I'm gonna set it for 28.5" and see how it shoots.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I've had mine for about three weeks and LOVE it ! So much so I bought a carbon RX-1 ultra last night for a new hunting bow ��

1 - 17 of 17 Posts