Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering what you would be willing to pay for a Hoyt Razortec today? I have one listed at $300 and it has vapor trails strings (full set), simms teflon slide and simms cable rod dampener. Is this priced about right? I need to move it, but don't want to give it away either. I even through in an Extreme RT900 sight for $30.

Just looking for advice in order to sale this bow.

If this post is inappropriate for this forum, I apologize and mods can close or delete it.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
i think that sound reasonable to me. i i believe it is a 2005 model, that when they cam out and i just bought a ultra elite 2005 model for 300 so that about right.

·
Registered
4,178 Posts
What year is it? I had an 03 model that I sold 2 yrs ago for $300. (wish I had it back) :sad:

·
Registered
8,910 Posts
I also bought one brand new in 2003. Im not sure if they made them after that year. It was a great bow.

·
Registered
8,364 Posts
I know it's a 2003 model...I just purchased a mint 2003 Cybertec with the same cams just a little longer and faster. My Cybertec came with a Muzzy Zero Effect rest and an Extreme sight and I got it all for 275.00 shipped.

To be honest, going by ebay, that razortec will probably sell for around 200-225.00.

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, I have to say....it appears that GVDocHoliday is right. I have had a couple of offers and all have been in the price range. I guess I will have to take what I can get. Better than it sitting on the rack at my house getting dusty.

I would much rather someone else get and use be using it. Thanks everybody.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.