Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these any good or worth messing with? Thinking about getting one for $100 but don't know a whole lot about them. I'm looking for a target bow just to play with in the backyard for now. Any imput would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
That was my dream bow back when I was in 4-H. The truth is, it's so old that if you have to do anything--like change cams or limbs or anything, then you'll spend more on that than what you can get for it if you try to sell it. But if it fits you, and has what you need to get started, it'll be a good first bow.

·
Registered
34,167 Posts
I had one back in the day. Great bow when it was out. For $100 if the cams are the right draw length it's not a bad bow to start with. If it doesn't fit....find something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does it have adjustments on the cam? There are numbers 1, 2 and 3 on it and from the research I've done it says #3 is for a 29" draw, does that sound right?

·
Registered
8,503 Posts
That bow goes back to around 1999 I believe. I had the Intec Redline single cam and it was a great bow! For $100 I would buy it again.

·
edthearcher
6,542 Posts
Are these any good or worth messing with? Thinking about getting one for $100 but don't know a whole lot about them. I'm looking for a target bow just to play with in the backyard for now. Any imput would be appreciated.
the old redlines guessing they went out around 99, was a great bow, the idler and cam, had bushings not roller bearings, they did wear out so be careful

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.