Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not having the time to commit to recurve archery, I am selling several items:

1) Hoyt Aerotec Riser RH 23” Very Good Condition with minimal wear in the limb pockets and just a few nicks that go through the finish as seen below the grip. The grip has some light sanding from the original owner. It includes the clicker, plunger, and rest as shown. I am asking $250 TYD with insurance.

2) Hoyt Vector Carbon Foam Short 32#. These limbs are in very good condition. There are a few small chips in the finish on the edge of the lower limb. There is virtually no wear on the tips and string grooves. Will include Hoyt Limb Covers. I am asking $125 TYD with insurance.

3) Hoyt Carbon 550 Limbs Long 34#. These limbs are in very good condition. There are a few small nicks on the edge of the lower limb, as well as a light scratch that doesn’t penetrate the outer finish. There is virtually no wear on the tips and string grooves. Will include Hoyt Limb covers. $200 TYD with insurance.

4) Shibuya CP 520 Carbon Sight with non-OEM hard case. This is not the newest Ultima CPX model, but a very capable sight. Technically, not a recurve sight, but with a 10-32 sight pin or a 8-32 rod adapter and and 8-32 sight pin it would work great on a recurve. I have included an unfinished rod adapter, so it can be drilled to your needs if you choose. No scope, mounting screws, or sight tapes included. I am asking $225 TYD with insurance.

Please Read the Following Carefully:

I will make reasonable adjustments for the purchase two or more of these items shipped to the same address. Please PM me regarding information or offers. PMs will be answered in the order that they are received. Posts to this thread will get lower priority.

Price includes shipping to lower 48 states. AK and HI, please contact me for adjusted shipping (if necessary). Sorry, no foreign sales. I will accept Paypal with a verified address or USPS Money Orders only. Any other form of mailed payment will be returned and the transaction will be cancelled.

Thanks,

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The Aerotec Riser has been sold. I still have the Hoyt Limbs and the Shibuya sight. Feel free to make offers. The worst thing that can happen is I kindly decline!

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The Hoyt Carbon 550 Limbs have sold. I still have the Vector Carbon Foam Limbs and the Shibuya sight. Lets hear some offers.

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump for the Vector Carbon Foam Limbs and Shibuya sight.

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PMs answered.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Shibuya sight sold!

Let's hear some offers on the Vector Carbon Foam limbs!

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Price drop:
Vector Carbon Foam limbs for $90 TYD insured!

Let's move these limbs!

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump for offers on the Vector limbs!

cricman

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Everything has been sold. Thanks everyone!

cricman

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.