Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoyt RK-3.2 cams $80 tyd. small blem on cam.Like New, Hoyt RK-1 Cams $80 tyd. Hoyt RK-1 - C Mods $23 tyd. Hoyt RK-3-A Mods $23 tyd. Also have some 60-70# black carbon weave limbs from a 2012 Carbon Element, $105 TYD in Lower 48 on all of these items.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
What is the deflection number from the limbs?
Looking at the end of the limbs it appears to be 80 or 86. They are still on the bow at this time. I will try to get to my friends shop and use his press to get them off and know for sure. Looking at the notes I have from when I called Hoyt and spoke with a tech, I have the #80 written down. So that's what I have fr now on them J.C

·
Registered
171 Posts
Looking at the end of the limbs it appears to be 80 or 86. They are still on the bow at this time. I will try to get to my friends shop and use his press to get them off and know for sure. Looking at the notes I have from when I called Hoyt and spoke with a tech, I have the #80 written down. So that's what I have fr now on them J.C
I'm looking for 96 deflection. Thanks for your reply.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got the limbs off the bow today and confirm that they are #80 deflection. Will try to upload pics one more time tomorrow.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.