Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All,

I am looking at a new bow and my options are between the Hoyt RWX and the Prime Logic. I'm a hunter in the North East, but also venture out west on occasion. Which one would you choose leaving personal draw feel out of it. I understand that is a huge factor and one which I will incorporate into my decision, but would like to get everyone's opinion on the two bows.

BK

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I like the Prime. The bow is somehow always on target when you draw back, its such a stable platform. I've never liked any Hoyt I've ever shot though so don't listen to me.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I would go with the Prime personally. I like the grip better and it held more solid on target. Both great bows. Cant go wrong

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,647 Posts
Never shot a Prime, but would like to. All bows these days are decent. I do not think Hoyt is as good as Mathews or Bowtech. Therefore, get the Prime.........

·
Registered
181 Posts
I'm not going to tell you which one to get out of bias, especially since I only own one of the two bows you mentioned. Hard to give you an accurate, educated comparison.

Go shoot both of them. See which you like better. What these people suggest to you means nothing, they're not to one using your bow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts