Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Two week old Spyder 34 for sale, just don't notice enough of a difference between this one and my Spyder Turbo. It is a right-hand, 70 pound peak, #3.1 cam that has 30" mods on it. This bow has a couple hundred arrows thru it at most and is in excellent shape. Small mark on the riser from the lockdown screw on the rest (will be covered with most rests installed), also I trim out the shelf pad at the berger hole to help make it easier to see when the arrow is running square. You can see it in the picture, its a nonissue in my opinion but I always try and give the best description possible.

I am asking $750 shipped tyd. I'll do USPS or UPS whichever you prefer. I prefer paypal and the price includes the fees. Might consider trades on other newer Hoyts to include a 2012 or newer Matrix. Please pm if you want it, thanks!

·
Registered
180 Posts
If only it was a spyder 30! Bump for a great deal!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I agree, somebody is going to get a nice price on a really nice bow!!

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I would like to see this one sold this weekend! Somebody out there wants a super nice Spyder 34....

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Morning bump.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the bumps fellas! Kind of surprised this one is still here actually....

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Back towards the top, this one still needs a good home.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I can't believe this hasn't sold yet.
Yeah I figured it would go pretty quick! They are still hard to come at dealers around here and this one is in excellent shape.....

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Somebody just grabbed this one up, bow has been sold!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.