Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very nice 2013 Spyder Turbo, Bone Collector Edition, 55-65# draw weight, #2 cams, 28" draw length mods. Strict9 strings, Tony219er tuned, Smackdown Pro rest, Bow Rattler string stop and Trophy Ridge React sight and stabilizer. Will come with owners manual, original unused string set, a blue Hoyt color kit and the original stock Hoyt string stop. This bow is fast, quiet and a sweet shooter. I just have too many bows right now.
No trades please, PayPal only. Complete setup $875. Bow and rest $775. I eat PayPal fees and pay for Priority Mail shipping to lower 48. Check my feedback. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Afternoon bump

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Weekend bump

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PMs returned, this bow is flawless guys.

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
New deal, a guy wanted the bow without the sight and so I boxed it up ready to ship and he reneged on the deal. My new price for the bow, sight, Strict9 strings, Hoyt color kit, Bow Rattler string stop, Trophy Ridge stabilizer and a spare string set TYD $725. That includes me paying for shipping and me eating the Paypal fees. This is an outstanding rig, it is tuned to perfection and I'm amazed it's still here.

·
Life IS good
2,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Closing thread, decided to not give it away.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.