Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
tag because I would like to know also. I have stalked their social media, but no times were given. Their facebook just said "tomorrow" yesterday.

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
you should see them around 12p today.... that is not set in stone but should be close.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Been checking the website since 6am. But yeah instagram just said coming tomorrow.. that was 18 hours ago so maybe another 6 hours or so that would be a full day since the post haha

·
Registered
444 Posts
I think last year the first one was around 10 CST. I remember thinking it was going to be noon then it came early. I could be mistaken though.

·
Registered
57 Posts
I did see a couple remarks on facebook that took a stab at their pricing. I think people are hopeful about the release today that maybe aluminum riser bows may get back to a cheaper price. I am waiting to see this myself, or I am off to the classifieds!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I did see a couple remarks on facebook that took a stab at their pricing. I think people are hopeful about the release today that maybe aluminum riser bows may get back to a cheaper price. I am waiting to see this myself, or I am off to the classifieds!
Nothing in the world ever goes cheaper..

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
In my opinion they really need to step it up, especially with their long time niche in regards to carbon that I feel PSE has a leg up on them know.
Their aluminum line hasn't been much to get happy about for 4-5 years......

·
Registered
8,070 Posts
In my opinion they really need to step it up, especially with their long time niche in regards to carbon that I feel PSE has a leg up on them know.
Their aluminum line hasn't been much to get happy about for 4-5 years......
No idea what they will do with the aluminum bows, but expect a new carbon riser. As for the carbon bow comparison, I have a totally different perspective. Their carbons were and still are far more advanced than anything anyone else has put out. The perceived "problem" is merely that they were so far ahead of everyone else that after nearly a decade, everyone just sees each new carbon model as "another Hoyt carbon" but if Hoyt had never released a carbon bow, every carbon riser Hoyt has released to date would blow away the current PSE offering if it was the first time the archery world had ever seen them. Hoyt is "suffering" from getting too far ahead.... but objectively, each iteration has gotten better since 2010 but even the first Hoyt carbons are at a higher level than where PSE is at now.

·
Registered
10,284 Posts
No idea what they will do with the aluminum bows, but expect a new carbon riser. As for the carbon bow comparison, I have a totally different perspective. Their carbons were and still are far more advanced than anything anyone else has put out. The perceived "problem" is merely that they were so far ahead of everyone else that after nearly a decade, everyone just sees each new carbon model as "another Hoyt carbon" but if Hoyt had never released a carbon bow, every carbon riser Hoyt has released to date would blow away the current PSE offering if it was the first time someone had ever seen them. Hoyt is "suffering" from getting too far ahead.... but objectively, each iteration has gotten better since 2010 but even the first Hoyt carbons are at a higher level than where PSE is at now.
Respectfully disagree.

·
Registered
9,952 Posts
Respectfully disagree.
+1, That new PSE Carbon Mach 1 is a very nice bow. Last time I owned a PSE was in 1986 (it was also called Mach 1), the new carbon bow is the first time I have seriously considered a PSE again. It's that good.

1 - 20 of 75 Posts