Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Releasing tomorrow!!!!!

Please be a budget bow, with a 7”+ brace height and at least 30” ATA. And take my money!

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Actually glad I am not a dealer for them now. Mid-year release on a bow dealers won't have vs helping move the bows the dealers do have and haven't been able to sell for the past few months because of the lock down.

·
can I shoot it?
16,597 Posts
I think both Bowtech and Hoyt drop a mid year, mid level bow tomorrow

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m sure you’d rather them release a bow in the middle of the rut when no one is worried about a new bow. Makes perfect sense .

For me, I’d rather buy a new bow late spring early summer, so I have a good 3-4 months behind it before season. That is, if I buy new. The new bow release in November has never made sense to me. ATA show releases are my favorite. Right after deer season, and before turkey season.

Actually glad I am not a dealer for them now. Mid-year release on a bow dealers won't have vs helping move the bows the dealers do have and haven't been able to sell for the past few months because of the lock down.

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,811 Posts
I have heard, repeat HEARD, that it is a mid to entry level bow to replace some of their "not so good" line.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
I’m sure you’d rather them release a bow in the middle of the rut when no one is worried about a new bow. Makes perfect sense .

For me, I’d rather buy a new bow late spring early summer, so I have a good 3-4 months behind it before season. That is, if I buy new. The new bow release in November has never made sense to me. ATA show releases are my favorite. Right after deer season, and before turkey season.
No I would rather they release at the ATA. However, for dealers who have been ordering bows and receiving them for months to build up stock for the upcoming busy season this would be a killer. Those bows this is replacing just devalued to the point they will have to get rid of them at cost or below just to move them to free up capital to buy the new replacement. Factor that most dealers have been idle for several months it didn't even allow them to move some of these bows they got in that are now being replaced mid-year.

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,811 Posts

·
Shootingairborne
10,557 Posts
You done messed up A-A-Ron..... LOL good luck with the new release...

·
Registered
147 Posts
Cam Haines leaked this on his Instagram 2-3 times over the last month or so, Def. looks like redesigned Spyder riser, decent Specs. Now just have to see what the price is. It would be nice to have something in the price range below the Nitrux

·
Premium Member
1,224 Posts
I heard a new Target model is coming also, fwiw.

·
Shootin and Cussin
22,811 Posts

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
I heard a new Target model is coming also, fwiw.
Really? Something to compete with the Supra Focus perhaps? I doubt it's a flagship target rig since the Invicta series is brand new for 2020. If it is a $1000-1200 bow in the target line I bet it would sell very well. PSE hit a homerun with the Focus and Focus XL. Hoyt and Mathews should take note and develop a more affordable solid shooter in a 37-40" ATA bow. Maybe a long riser, short limb, non shoot thru with ZT cams. Perhaps a 325-330 fps IBO and 7"+ BH.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 93 Posts