Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9,963 Posts
Shot one the other day at the local shop. Very nice bow, I actually think I prefer it over about any bow Hoyt has offered in the last 10 years. That is coming from a guy that has owned Carbon Defiants, and most recently an Axius Ultra all the way back to Chargers (one of my all time favorites) Alphamax 35's and Ultratecs. This bow is very smooth, quiet, lightweight (lighter than their Carbon Bows) and comfortable to draw without a big bump or drop into the valley. Bow still has plenty of speed for any hunting or 3D application. I preferred the cheaper one with the basic cable slide myself. This bow is a combination of designs that have worked for Hoyt in the past. They have taken the best attributes of those bows and blended them wonderfully with this new bow.

Some people look down their noses at cast risers, I personally like them. It takes a lot of money to tool up and make dies so they don't take chances on geometry when they make a new cast riser. (As opposed to programming a CNC machine and cranking out a riser) They use geometry that works and shooting this bow quickly shows how nice it holds, balances and shoots.

I think Hoyt has a winner with this bow. Local shop sold 7 on the first day they showed up and it has quickly became their best seller.

FWIW: This is the only bow out currently that I have on my radar.......at any price.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts