Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Bow is in Excellent Condition as you can see by the Pics and it will come all Set up Ready to Hunt Including everything that you see Pictured,Including a Brand New Set of H&M Strings and Cables in the Colors Red/Black Spec& Bronze String and Silver/Black Speck & Bronze Cables....Here is a Link to the Specs on the Trykon:http://www.jvd.nl/products/bows/compound/hoytBowSpecs2006.pdf If you have any other Questions just shoot me a PM...I`m Open to Most Bow Trade Offers 2006 & up or I can send this All Set Up Pkg. TYD for $425.00 Paypal or M.O shipped USPS Priority Mail to the U.S. Only....Thanks, Ray P.S. If you keep Clicking on the Pics they will get Bigger for a Close-Up Look of the Bow and Acessories! :wink:

Attachments

·
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM`s returned...:) As for Trades I am interested in ,Bowtech/Diamonds or an Elite being these are the Bows I am most familar with... Or I can send Everything TYD for $399.99 Paypal or M.O. Shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured to the U.S. only!

·
10,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PM`s returned...:) As for Trades I am interested in ,Bowtech/Diamonds or an Elite being these are the Bows I am most familar with... Or I can send Everything TYD for $399.99 Paypal or M.O. Shipped USPS Priority Mail Insured to the U.S. only!
Back ttt...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.