Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
Just wanted to check and see if you figured this was a great deal, or just a good deal....

2 month old Hoyt Trykon (60-70) 28"

Hoyt Stabalizer
Hoyt 2-peice quiver
Ripcord Dropaway
Cobra 5 pin sight

Release (not sure what kind, but new)
2 (3 pack) Broadheads
1 doz X-Weave Hunter's (Wrapped/Blazers)
Morrells Target
Plano Hard Case

Seller bought this setup and is thinking of selling the entire kit for $1000 Canadian......is this something to jump on or just think about?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
2 good to be true. I believe the canadian dollar is real close to american currancy at this point. Sound like you would be saving $300 or more

·
Extreme Opinionated One
44,331 Posts
$1000.00 Canadian? Just send him some monopoly money instead. The Canucklehead won't be able to tell the difference anyway.:laugh:

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just found out they are 2 (3 packs) of 100 gr spitfires, and he has 1 dozen 200 shafts that are slightly underspined.....not sure what brand, but that makes 2 dozen arrows.

Right now the exchange is 1.14 or somewhere close to that on average.....its a person I know and the deal is there for me if I want it......would I be crazy to not grab it and keep my Q2XL as a backup? For that price, I could probably sell it on here if I didnt want it I guess......thoughts?

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So can I assume that I should be grabbing this or does ANYONE have any comments on this price?

·
Registered
380 Posts
that bow is a steal at that price. You would definitely spend 200 bucks or so more for that setup easily

·
Registered
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea I've shot it and it shoots good........just trying to decide whether its worth it or not.....I'm thinkin I might have to buy it....lol

·
Registered
1,813 Posts
Punch_Master said:
$1000.00 Canadian? Just send him some monopoly money instead. The Canucklehead won't be able to tell the difference anyway.:laugh:
i love it canucklehead thats awesome

·
Registered
5,550 Posts
Well not a bad price but the one thing you will have to realize is you wont have any warranty. Not that I think you would ever use it any way .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts