Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2006 hoyt trykon XL
camo
60 pound limbs
either 29" or 31.5" draw length
29" cams are high let-off (80%)
31.5" draw available high or low let-off (80% or 65%)
at 31.5" the weight actually maxes out about 65 pounds, 29" probably around 62-63 pounds

have at least one extra set of strings for each draw length that will go with

near mint condition, pretty light usage, very well cared for

will post pics when I get a chance . . . in the mean time PM me and I'll hurry up with that

$375 to your door in the continental US, including Priority Mail and insurance

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
price reduced

OK, so I checked some of the other adds and I see my price is a little high -- reduced to $325 TYD (any less than that and I might as well just keep it)

Bow is in near-brand-new condition -- I don't think it even has any significant marks around the mounting holes, will post pics later

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
pics

here are some pics . . . . I looked it over pretty well while taking the pics and the only marks I can find are black sharpie where I marked the edge of the rest which would probably come off pretty easily

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
more pics

more pics

Please note -- $325 is for the bare-naked stripped-down bow only, none of the accessories shown are included for that unbelievably low price! Seriously that is one heckuva deal . . . I'm starting to think I'm crazy to let it go so cheap . . . but I haven't had much time to shoot it . . .

$325 will include shipping with insurance, but I'll go with the lowest cost option, probably UPS Ground.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
more pics

More pics below

This is a really sweet total set-up, so in case you are interested, additional cost for accessories shown:

Matching Fuse 2-piece 4-arrow quiver: $50
Extreme RT-900 sight with 5 pins (3-.029, 2-.019): $50
Limb-driver rest: $50
Stabilizer: $50
Side Mount STS: $30
Sling, limb savers, etc.: $10

Total package deal as shown: $550

Attachments

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a few more notes on this bow:

- I will change the cams and strings as needed before shipping, to give your choice of: 31.5" draw / 65% let-off, 31.5" draw / 80% let-off, 29" draw / 80% let-off

- bow will include at least one set of extra strings, new or nearly new

- this bow actually has custom limbs from Hoyt and it peaks at about 65 pounds at 31.5" draw, I haven't checked it at 29" draw but I suspect it is between 60-65 pounds

- I took off the grip in some of the pics so you can see that the camo finish is not even worn in that area

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ttt
I guess it's the wrong time of year to be selling a hunting bow, but I can be very patient, still not desparate enough to drop the price any lower.

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi Nickren -- got your PM, yes the bow is still available and still same as shown above, let me know if you need any more info; happy to discuss specifics such as draw length or whatever other info you might need
thanks

also thanks boddah4 for the helpful hint

·
Registered
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
for full specs you can see Hoyt tune charts at:

http://www.hoyt.com/assets/tune_charts/TrykonXLXT500_2006_New.pdf

ATA is a little over 36"
Brace Height is right around 7.5" or maybe a hair more with the one-piece grip on; about 7-3/4 with the grip off

also, in case you are wondering, draw length measures 31-3/4" as currently set up with the big cam, with the grip off; adjustable about +/- 1/4" up or down from there by twisting/untwisting the strings

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.