Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about a bow. I have a Hoyt Trykon that is 37 ATA. This bow has the parallel limbs. I'm looking to start shooting fingers again and wanted to know, have you guys ever heard of anyone shooting a Trykon with fingers? Also, right now, I have a Trophy Taker Drop away rest on it. Will this rest work for fingers. When I shot fingers before, I always used the cheap Hoyt stick on rests. Thanks

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Yes, I have seen several finger shooter with Trykons. As for the Trophy taker the launcher is built for a release shooter, however there has been some on here that has been able to modify one to get it to work with fingers. dd

PS. I shoot a Vectric XL for hunting and Ultra Elite for Target/3d's. One being parallel and the other is standard.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, I guess I need to run up to Cabelas and get a new rest. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Thanks, I guess I need to run up to Cabelas and get a new rest. Any suggestions?
I still feel and will always feel that the Golden Key Star Hunter is the best rest ever made for finger shooters. But that is JMO.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts