Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am selling my 05 ultra elite. It is platinum with green winners choice strings. xt2000 limbs and cam and a half plus. Draw length to 28 inches,and 60 to 70 lb limbs. Asking $450.00 TYD. This bow is in excellent condition. The cams on the bow are brand new and there is very liite wera anywhere on the bow. PM me with any questions and thanks for looking!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
I sent you a PM.

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
great great looking bow and for the price , wow :)

·
Registered
966 Posts
bump for my homie

I have held and shot this bow and i will 2nd that it is in great shape. One of the few risers I have seen in this color......the pictures dont do it any justice. It really stands out and attracts attention at the shoots. You wont have any problems dealing with this outstanding fellow.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Still waiting on reply to my PM......

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Would you be interested in a trade for a 07 vectrix. is the max draw 28 or is that just what it set on.

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Man, this bow really is perfect. LOL

Thanks for the reply FLDG....Let me know if you something changes.

·
Registered
5,127 Posts
what speed where you getting at 27 inch and 5 grian per lbs arrow. and would you be will to trade for a blueberry 50-60 27.5 inch drenaline ld

·
Registered
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Actually the last time I ran it through a chrono I was shooting it at 27-1/2/". With a 346 grain arrow I was getting right at 280fps. Soryy I am not looking for any trades. Thanks for looking!!

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
Our's is Monday nights. And lately it's been Monday and Friday nights after hours. But we've only done Friday last week. Hoping to get me a new UE soon, so I won't standout too bad for much longer.......Both Aesthetically and with my scores. LOL

Everyone with Hoyt's that shoots in there shoots at least 280's or 300's, and the 2 Mathews shooters (me and another person) have the lowest scores.......I'm starting to see a pattern, which is why I'm looking for an Ultra Elite. LOL

·
Registered
34 Posts
If the draw is UP to 28"

Is that for a 25.5" - 28" range?

Thanks!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.