Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
I have an 04 ultramag it is an awsome bow no compliants at all I liked it so much i went and bought a VETC :mg: I would be more than happy to sell you my ultramag CHEAP.

·
registered
1,028 Posts
I think that the Ultramag is one of the best buys out there. I have a Hoyt Ultratec and my shooting partner has the Ultramag. He loves it and shoots VERY well with it on our frequent woods course practice sessions (out to 60 yards). If you check it out spec for spec, it has everything that the top of the line Hoyt bows have with the exception of the riser, which is cast rather than being machined. Since they went to the new style casting shape, it is just about as slim as the machined risers. I wouldn't hesitate to get one at all. I love my UT but have wondered if I wouldn't be just as happy with the lower priced UM.

·
Registered
117 Posts
i have an 04 ultramag and i love it. i have it set up with alpashox, leeches, wb, s coil, and a trophy ridge sight and i wouldnt have another bow. i have killed 6 deer with it and had a pass through every time. it shoots hard and is very quiet. :thumbs_up

·
Registered
76 Posts
My son in law shoots a ultramag and is a tack drivin fool with it. i shoot an outback and I am thinkin my next bow may be a hoyt :tongue:

·
Registered
4 Posts
05'ULTRAMAG... IT IS A VERY GOOD BOW FOR THE PRICE. I LOVE HOW QUIET THIS BOW SHOOTS. I AM STILL DIALING IN MY EXACT ARROW LENGTH AND TYPE, BUT MY OLD 2213'S ARE DOING A PRETTY GOOD JOB! I JUST PICKED UP A FEW CARBON EXPRESS 4560'S TO TRY NEXT.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts