Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's your take on this bow and especially on the spiral cams...I've never shot them before and have one ordered in...I've heard they are for advanced shooters and some people have trouble getting used to them...Can anyone out there elaborate on this for me...?!

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am shooting one right now. I love the bow. The spiral cams are to me the best cam made by hoyt right now. If you like a short valley and HARD wall you will love them. The hard wall works great for me with BT. Speeds not bad either. :D

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks...All I've shot are single cam bows, how does this compare to an agressive single cam...i.e. Versa cam (hoyt) Centerfire cam (pse)...

·
Registered
4,018 Posts
Hoyt with spirals

Most of my friends around here have switched to spiral cams. Almost everyone has also dropped down in weight. Guys that were shooting cam & 1/2 at around 60# have dropped down to 54-56# with the spirals. Everyone that has switched is very pleased. heh

·
Registered
525 Posts
Probably dropped the weight because the spiral cam only has 65% let-off so there holding more, or else the dont half to shoot as much weight to have the same speed, since the spirals are 10-15fps faster than the cam&1/2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.