Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Shooter of flesh
7,670 Posts
The Vantage has seen it's last days, the Contender line will continue, but as far as anything else Hoyt has in the works...that is strictly speculation.

As was my first opinion.:wink:

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
The Vantage has seen it's last days, the Contender line will continue, but as far as anything else Hoyt has in the works...that is strictly speculation.

As was my first opinion.:wink:

Hopefully the Vantage series is done, because it might drive down the used price on them and then I can have one. lol

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
a lot of used contenders was sold and there`s more vantage`s out their and less for sale . . . the new limb pockets have split a few limb don`t know if they are going to stick with them or not. . need to bring the 3500 limbs back for sure .. and cripson red and black pocket and cam`s from the factory with out the custom shop up charge. . maybe a new adjustable cam the plus is getting old. . but this is threw my eyes at 31.25 DL . . when your average shooter is 28 there is no need for these limbs . . . i would like to see a bow with 9 in brace for us taller guys from them with a good solid wall on a cam and a half system. . the UE is by far the best bow i`ve ever shot for indoor and it is getting me speeds for 3-d so if nothing close to that i might pick another one up

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
well as for what they will make and what i hope they make are always two different things. I dont know if the vantage is done yet, unless they have something coming to replace it. i was surprised last year when they did away with the Ultraelite and Proelite, but they replaced it with the contender elite. so i think we will see at least one more year on the vantage. i think they will make a longer CM, maybe even a CM elite, but who knows. sometime in october as usual. oh well.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.