Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to see if anyone is interested in my complete setup. I am looking to sell everything together. If there are no takers for everything then I may sell just the bow and to get a Pro Comp. I realize this may be a long shot to sell all at one time. I really am not interested in parting it out. I am going to ask $2175 shipped in the US. $700 for just the bow (bare) shipped in the US.

2011 or 2012 Hoyt Vantage Elite Plus Green
"Cam 1/2 Plus" Cams
XT 2000 Limbs 50-60lb
25.5" to 28" Draw Length

This Bow is very nice. No visible flaws on the riser. (I am sure there may be mark if the rest and sight were to be removed)
The Limbs are very nice. I have only used the pro pod for these pictures. There are some very small marks on the very tips of the limbs from the press at the local shop that install the accessories and recently the new strings.
Bow does have brand new strings Green and Grey, don't remember what brand they put on it but they shoot much better than the originals ever did. Less than 40 shots on these strings.
specialty peep with clarifier (don't remember what strength) , Also a brand new
Green kisser button and some extras included

Trophy Taker SS Pro Rest Silver

Sure Loc 550 Supreme sight
Sure Lock Black Hawk scope with Swarovski .50 (4X) Lens
(Lens has a small chip that is not visible when looking through the scope, as the chip is positioned at 6 O Clock in the scope)
Green Knobs and decal set
Green level in scope (original yellow / amber level included, as well as silver knobs)
original box included

30" Fuse Carbon Blade Stabilizer with sleeve
33" Fuse Carbon Blade Stabilizer with sleeve
12" fuse Carbon Blade side bar with sleeve
Fuse side bat mount with quick disconnect
Fuse front quick disconnect
(2) Doinker Sidebar (I don't have the V Bar connector, just the two bars as pictured)

16 Easton 3D Light Speed 500 arrows
green fletching, green g knocks, blue bushings

SKB Bow Case
Has a Hoyt decal on it, some light scuffs on the bottom but otherwise like new condition.

Easton Green Quiver
Easton Belt
2 Easton Arm Guards 1 smoke and 1 green (I think this is actually yellow but looks green to me)

Scoot Shark buckle wrist release

Also included are some g knocks, filaments, and tubing, sight light, vanes, string wax, a few green micro fiber towels

I am sure I am forgetting something. Let me know if you have any questions or comments.

I have an insane amount of pictures here is a link to view them.

http://txcitycyclegm.use.com/blog-show/329e2604f5bd91db85933c26b3fa47ca/

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey all, I realize I don't have a lot of posts or any feedback on AT. I do enjoy the community here, although more as a spectator. I mostly just lurk and look at all the pretty bows for sale. I do buy and sell on Ebay under the usernames txcitycyclesales and MainlandCycleCenter. If you would like to check my feedback there. I shot field as a youth and as a young adult. Then I got into the motorcycle business and did not really shoot for the next 20+ years. Then my teenage son brought home a bow he bought at a garage sale down the street so I got my old Hoyt (mid 80's Contender) out and started shooting it while teaching him how to shoot. I wound up getting the fever and bought this package. This bow has not been shot a lot, at all. I just don't have time to shoot like need to. For me Archery is not something I can do just sometimes. I love the sport and it was a just part of growing up shooting tournaments with my brothers and my father. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Call me in the morning if you get this reply. My name is Joel Loranger. I'm in Meridian Idaho. My number is 208-861-0494. Very interested in everything.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.