Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Boss has bought a new Vantage Elite and is selling his older target bows. They all have good prices, in great condition, and not very many shots through each. All have new Winners Choice Strings and Cables made from 452X. No Trades, for sale only. PM if you want pictures. Shipped continental US.

2008 Vantage X8
41" Axle to Axle
Red Ember
50-60 lbs.
26.5-29 inch. Cam 1/2
Only asking-$650

2007 ProElite
XT-3000 limbs
Riptide Blue
50-60 lbs
28.5 C2
Only asking-$650

2008 UltraElite
XT-3000 limbs
Red Ember
50-60 lbs
28.5 C2
Only asking-$750

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
UltraElite

One scatch on sight window belly of the bow.
Will not come with any accessories, steel cable slide rod (will have standard carbon fiber rod), and will have limbsavers when shipped.

Attachments

·
Registered
34,166 Posts
All items need to be in your posession.....you cannot sell for others.

He needs to create an account and sell them otherwise you will be responsible for any problems....not your boss.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Easy pilgrum....

All items are in the posession of the shop I work at. My boss and I will be responsible for their shipment, etc.

Any further attempts to hijack this thread, and cause problems will be reported to moderators.

Thanks
Tony

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Ok

Ok, I now know Hornet is a mod, we have talked in PM's and understand the issues. He knows my complaint was not with what he said but how he went about saying it.

Now there are no worries, I am just selling the bows that are owned by my boss...I am taking full responsibility for their sale here on AT. You will be dealing with me, but my boss--since the bows are his--will have the final call on prices. Any complaints we will deal with which I doubt will arise due to the fact that we sell bows for a living.

If any of this concerns you and makes you nervous about the sale then please let me know I will give you my personal phone number or the number of the shop and I can talk to you about the bows.

Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
differences between X8 and vantage elite

is there a difference in the thickness of the riser between the X8 without the grips and the vantage elite? Sry, not meaning to hijack your thread.

William

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes and no.

If you have a vantage X7 or x8 you have a bow that can have the full hoyt grip on it, but IF you use the side plates then no its exactly the same as the Elite WITH the Cam & 1/2. With spirals its different by 1/4 of an inch. they didn't offer spirals last year with the Vantage X8 or X7.

BTW Vantage X8 and the ProElite are officially sold.

Tony

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.