Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used Vectrix and took it in for sight, rest, and peep istallation. The peep that was installed has the surgical tubing attached to the cable in a way that it twists the peep at full draw. How can I remidy this without having to take it in. $$??. The shop says that is the way they are supposed to be installed.

·
edthearcher
6,455 Posts
I bought a used Vectrix and took it in for sight, rest, and peep istallation. The peep that was installed has the surgical tubing attached to the cable in a way that it twists the peep at full draw. How can I remidy this without having to take it in. $$??. The shop says that is the way they are supposed to be installed.
the bow was made in 2007 and 2008
yes that is the way they are installed
now do you want to elimenate the tube if so you need a bow press, and you will have to play with twisting the strings to get the peep to align up, and change the peep to a tru peep style, this may or may not be able to be done with your factory strings
if you want you can purchase new after market strings that are pre stretched this will help but its not cheap

1 - 3 of 3 Posts