Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need to get rid of this...

This bow is all around great. I have nothing bad to say about it. The two times i shot at deer i got my two bucks one 130 other 140 class. The bucks both ran less than 50 yards and laid down. Very quiet and fast bow. I will sell the BARE BOW with the non-factory red/black string (which i religiously wax) for $400 firm. I also have an Alpine Archery 5-Arrow "Soft Loc Quiver" (see separate picture), Tru-Glo 5-Pin Sight (see separate picture), Trophy Taker Drop-Away Rest, and an awesome Doinker Stabilizer. With all accessories i will sell it for $525 obo. The reason why I am selling it, is because it is a fixed cam system with no mod so it's stuck at 29" for draw length. Over a few years i have grown about an inch in draw. I can get about a half inch +/- in draw for you though. I believe the # is at 55 but can be raised to 70. I'm very athletic and lift religiously and shooting only 55# still gives me great fps. This is a great deal for a great bow. It has been taken well care of and hate to let it go! Bow and arrow Bow Compound bow Archery Sports equipment Bow and arrow Compound bow Archery Bow Target archery Antler Horn Deer Wildlife Elk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts