Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

1 - 20 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would share the latest I heard from the Hoyt reps y’day. I ordered a Ventum 30 Buckskin 60# RH on Jan 15th. Said 1-2 weeks yet until delivery in the Midwest. Basically it should be coming off the line next week and then delivery is TBD...if you or your shop didn’t order a 70# standard color its 8 weeks or more today on new orders. Hope this helps as we all know its frustrating with all this supply chain disruption, just know the manufacturers are working their ass off...

·
Registered
Hoyt
60 Posts
Thanks for posting this, I ordered mine (Ventum 33 Buckskin, 70# RH) on 2/11, my dealer said it should be "about" six weeks but he wasn't certain. I'm looking forward to getting it!

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
I ordered a Ventum 33 green riser with Subalpine limbs and told 12-13 weeks.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Right Turn Clyde
832 Posts
Ordered my rx-5 ultra Jan 22 and got it today. (y)(y)(y)(y)
Between that and the Ventum, (shoot them all in different configurations) it wins hands down. Absolutely awesome bow. What color did you go with.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Since 99% of all the rx5 ultra demo bows have been EVII Im going to go out on a limb and say thats why you yours it in no time. Could be they had the risers dipped and ready to go.

·
Registered
2,841 Posts
Ordered mine 1/23 hoping in a few weeks it comes in! Anybody with the RX5 now could give me the limb width measurement wanting to order a hamskea limb clamp to go with the trinity

·
Registered
30 Posts
Anyone get an update on lefthand RX5 Ultras? Ordered Jan23, and no word at all yet but imagine it’ll still be a while.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ordered my rx5 ultra on 2/4 in wilderness. My dealer has gotten some camo and black but wilderness and customs seem to be running behind.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Ordered a Ventum 33 buckskin riser with black limbs and RX5 Ultra wilderness riser with subalpine limbs from LAS, and was told both are are going to be a couple of months. I sold all my compounds for these bad boys, so I guess I'll be shooting my stick bows all spring :cry:.

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Ordered a Ventum 33 in Wilderness on 1/21 and I just got the call that it’s in. Just over 5 weeks.:)
I ordered mine 1/31 hope it shows up in 10 days!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 158 Posts