Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

81 - 100 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
Mathews v3 27, Hoyt Torrex, Hoyt Ventum 33, Hoyt Satori 62 in, PSE EVL 32, PSE Fire Flite Express
20 Posts
Im on a month for a Satori. I just have to sit tight...

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
My RX5 is shooting great lmao.... I just shot it tonight, it was collecting dust for about a month lol..

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
I just picked up my Ventum 33 wilderness green with realtree limbs yesterday. 65 lb 29". Haven't shot it yet, got a couple more things to do to it.... man it looks sweeeeeet!!!

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I just picked up my Ventum 33 wilderness green with realtree limbs yesterday. 65 lb 29". Haven't shot it yet, got a couple more things to do to it.... man it looks sweeeeeet!!!
How long did you wait? Sounds awesome!

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
I ordered my ventum 33 in wilderness green on January 19th. Was told 8-10 weeks. Got it on 3/31. When I ordered mine my dealer said that anything custom like different limb colors etc would take longer

·
Registered
509 Posts
Contemplating canceling order now. Always been a PSE & Xpedition shooter; first Hoyt experience so far is not going well. I know it’s crazy times as I deal with shipping delays & material shortages daily.
You won't find any different situations with any of the other big bow manufacturers, all have significant delays. And that especially true if it's a "custom" color or LH. The Bow Rack in Oregon just did a review of the PSE EVL they ordered in Nov. It had just arrived the first of this month. Just saw a guy cancel his Bowtech Solution order because he didn't like have the delivery estimates change. Hang tight, the orders are starting to show up.

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
How long did you wait? Sounds awesome!

NC

I ordered around Jan 19. Dealer called me April 6th. Picked it up yesterday. Looks awesome!!! Only have a few shots thru it so far...

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I ordered around Jan 19. Dealer called me April 6th. Picked it up yesterday. Looks awesome!!! Only have a few shots thru it so far...
Very good. I ordered a Wilderness riser with Subalpine limbs on 2/15. Anxiously waiting!!

NC

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Received my Ventum 33 today, EVII riser and black limbs, about 11 weeks......ordered Feb 5th.

Shop owner told me probably close to 16 weeks if you order now.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Have had the V33 for a month now....Best Hoyt I have shot. Put the fuse sight on the P rail and was impressed with the sight!!!! a set of ABB strings and this thing is shooting darts!! they do seem hard to find!

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Have had the V33 for a month now....Best Hoyt I have shot. Put the fuse sight on the P rail and was impressed with the sight!!!! a set of ABB strings and this thing is shooting darts!! they do seem hard to find!
You're lucky! Hoping to get a 5 pin Fuse micro for on the rail. Shop has no idea when they will get them. He said he called Truball this week and same with their p mount sights.

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
Ordered my Ventum33 on 01/30. Nothing special all buckskin 65#. Just came in 4/30.

BA8E99B7-B422-48FD-8582-E6592049AD55.jpeg

·
Registered
8 Posts
Finally came in!!! Ventum 30 ordered on 1/21 & picked it up 5/1.
RH 70lb 29”
Wilderness Riser
Kuiu Verde 2.0 limbs
Carbon Solo Quiver in 2.0
SL sidebar mount
5.5” pro series stab in 2.0
QAD integrate rest
No sight yet, was hoping for more picatinny mounts by now

Attachments

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
Finally came in!!! Ventum 30 ordered on 1/21 & picked it up 5/1.
RH 70lb 29”
Wilderness Riser
Kuiu Verde 2.0 limbs
Carbon Solo Quiver in 2.0
SL sidebar mount
5.5” pro series stab in 2.0
QAD integrate rest
No sight yet, was hoping for more picatinny mounts by now
That looks awesome!! I'm still waiting on my Wilderness/Subalpine custom V33. Ordered 2/15. Hoping it will be this month!
Seems like the custom bows are starting to trickle in.

Let us know how she tunes!! That color combo is money!!

NC

Reactions: jeffrichards

·
Registered
954 Posts
I got all an all black 33 on order. I ordered about 3 weeks ago and was told another 6 weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

81 - 100 of 158 Posts