Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Finally came in!!! Ventum 30 ordered on 1/21 & picked it up 5/1.
RH 70lb 29”
Wilderness Riser
Kuiu Verde 2.0 limbs
Carbon Solo Quiver in 2.0
SL sidebar mount
5.5” pro series stab in 2.0
QAD integrate rest
No sight yet, was hoping for more picatinny mounts by now
I got the exact setup but RX5 Ultra. Can't wait...but I have to, until June or longer... I'm lefty

·
Registered
23 Posts
I've been waiting on my Invicta 40 SVX for two months now. No indication of whether it'll be here this week or three months from now. Bow shop says that calling Hoyt is totally fruitless in his experience, as they can't/won't give any indication of build date. The wait is killing me slowly.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Finally got the call for my Ventum 33 buckskin riser with black limbs, and Hoyt shipped it with buckskin limbs. Almost four months is too long to wait for something and it not be right, so I cancelled it.
I do have an Ultra on order, hopefully they don't screw that up too.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Finally got the call for my Ventum 33 buckskin riser with black limbs, and Hoyt shipped it with buckskin limbs. Almost four months is too long to wait for something and it not be right, so I cancelled it.
I do have an Ultra on order, hopefully they don't screw that up too.
Probably could have gotten black limbs pretty quick for it. The reality is that your cancelling the order just means the dealer keeps the bow, it doesn't go back to Hoyt.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I received the call today that my Invicta 40 SVX just came in! Two months from the date I ordered it. All in all, not too darn bad.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
Finally came in!!! Ventum 30 ordered on 1/21 & picked it up 5/1.
RH 70lb 29”
Wilderness Riser
Kuiu Verde 2.0 limbs
Carbon Solo Quiver in 2.0
SL sidebar mount
5.5” pro series stab in 2.0
QAD integrate rest
No sight yet, was hoping for more picatinny mounts by now
Looks awesome!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
954 Posts
I ordered mine March 25th and was just told it will be in the last week of May

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
RX5 ultra going on 15 weeks. Full wilderness nothing custom.
Sorry I started a new thread
Mine was ordered Feb2 /21
RX5 ultra with wilderness riser WV2 65lb limbs was told last week 4 to 6 more weeks . Atleast they are starting to roll out.. I almost bought Ventum 33 till I shot a Rx5 ultra man the Carbon love HBX binary cams. But time behind it will really tell if it can truly if it can replace my RX3 with ZTR cams and all the work limb string and riser jacks. Lol silent death.

·
Registered
954 Posts
RX5 ultra going on 15 weeks. Full wilderness nothing custom.
When I was at the shop today, we were talking to the Hoyt rep and when we asked about the lead time he said, it’s not an ultra is it? When we told him just a Ventum 33, he said good.

Sounds like they’re way behind in the ultras

·
Registered
23 Posts
With great excitement I went to the shop to pick up my Invicta 40 SVX that just came in after a two month wait. Was really bummed to realize that they sent it as a 31" bow instead of 32" that was ordered. So the shop has to contact Hoyt and have new cams, mods and strings sent. Hoping that doesn't add too much more time, because holding that beautiful bow in my hands was one heck of a tease.

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
17 Weeks on my Rx5 ultra 80# green riser realtree limbs. Hoyt said "2 more weeks" thursday lol
Sounds like mine.... starting week 17 + told 4 to 6 more weeks last week. Wilderness Riser and EV2 limbs 65 lb.. so I just pickup a Ventum 33 to play with till then. Never know might like this one enough to keep it and cancel the other. Doubt it I’m pretty stubborn I want what I want and I deserve it. LOL we will get them eventually. As long as it’s before September I’m good. Then I get ready order another new one. Ha ha

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Sounds like mine.... starting week 17 + told 4 to 6 more weeks last week. Wilderness Riser and EV2 limbs 65 lb.. so I just pickup a Ventum 33 to play with till then. Never know might like this one enough to keep it and cancel the other. Doubt it I’m pretty stubborn I want what I want and I deserve it. LOL we will get them eventually. As long as it’s before September I’m good. Then I get ready order another new one. Ha ha

LOL you sound like me...Ive done bought and sold 1-v3 and a Pse evl32, and bought another v3 that might go also when I get the ultra. Ive got very bored from not tinkering and shooting and this wait time from hoyt has cost me a lot of money hahaha

·
Registered
362 Posts
To be honest I’m getting worried about the buckskin color on the rx5… I keep seeing post and the colors look super glossy with no texture and much lighter than prior versions. I hope it’s just me and not my eyes and the way the images are coming out online but yea my anxiety is up on that. Might end up keeping my rx1 buckskin lol

·
Registered
4,425 Posts
To be honest I’m getting worried about the buckskin color on the rx5… I keep seeing post and the colors look super glossy with no texture and much lighter than prior versions. I hope it’s just me and not my eyes and the way the images are coming out online but yea my anxiety is up on that. Might end up keeping my rx1 buckskin lol
Well if it any Benefit to you the Ventum 33 i shot did have texture. And it is a total tent color than the defiant and rx1 color. Like a true Buckwheat color. No gloss at all. So sure it is just the pics.

·
Registered
3,566 Posts
My shop had a Buckskin carbon riser bow in. I've no idea if it's lighter or darker than the previous version as I've never seen the previous version- but it definitely was not glossy. That and the green Hoyt has this year have what I'd call a "satin" finish. Like somebody buffed off the gloss. The buckskin to me looks very light tan or a light sandy color.

Reactions: jeffrichards

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
My dealer called Hoyt and was told another three weeks before they ship the bow. Hope it doesn’t take more than 3 as I’ve been waiting 18 weeks so far. Hope this bow is good as the specs suggest.

101 - 120 of 158 Posts