Archery Talk Forum banner
  • Enter in this new Contest Sponsored by Walmart for your chance to win a $400 gift just in time for the 4th of July! HERE Contest Ends on the 30th.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I got the call today too. My Wilderness/Subalpine Ventum 33 is in!! Can't wait! Took 15 weeks. That was right on the estimate I was given when I ordered.

NC

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Reactions: HbDane

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Great looking bow! You get it tuned up? Any shimming involved?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Everything is tuned perfectly, no shimming at all. I don't know if I got lucky or what. It was shooting bullet holes and bare shaft tuned in under 6 shots
Real nice looking rig bud.

Thanks brother, shoots insane too

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I got the call today too. My Wilderness/Subalpine Ventum 33 is in!! Can't wait! Took 15 weeks. That was right on the estimate I was given when I ordered.

NC

I was torn between the ventum 33 and RX 5 ultra. But I always seem to like carbon over aluminum so it was worth the extra money to me. But I may have to buy a ventum 33 as a backup.

·
Registered
5,112 Posts
I was torn between the ventum 33 and RX 5 ultra. But I always seem to like carbon over aluminum so it was worth the extra money to me. But I may have to buy a ventum 33 as a backup.
Yours looks awesome!! That is a perfect color combination!! If I didn't already have a Subalpine TS Quiver I would have chosen the same thing!

NC

Reactions: jeffrichards

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Yours looks awesome!! That is a perfect color combination!! If I didn't already have a Subalpine TS Quiver I would have chosen the same thing!

NC

Thanks brother. Although that wilderness/subalpine looks sick too. The shop owner where I go has your combo in an RX5 Ultra. He always tries to convert me to sitka 😂. But I like Kuiu.

·
Registered
30 Posts

·
Gold Supporting Archer
10,087 Posts
6 months wait is pretty stout. As mentioned not much we can do about it with the supply chains fragmented from Covid and ramping up is slower than expected with the government money being thrown around.

I ordered a PSE this year actually instead of a Hoyt,being they both are binary cable stopped,and PSE had a couple things I wish Hoyt had but just didn't right now.

I learned something valuable about ordering a new bow and getting it faster.

#1 Order BLACK. Its probably the first color they produce because it's in such demand.

#2 Order 80 pound BLACK limbs. Seems those 60-70 pound limbs get matched up so fast,your riser will be ready, but your limbs,won't.

Ordering 80 pounds, they are not in bigger demand, and more than likely when your riser rolls off, the 80 pound limbs will be laying in the limb bin waiting to be matched up. Order them in black as well.

I got my PSE built and shipped in 10 days,no lie. Never happened before. First black bow I ordered since my black out Matrix 10 years ago. I normally go with a camo pattern.

I'm curious to ask, who ordered a black out Hoyt in January with 80 pound limbs to see how long the order took to be filled ? I would guess faster than normal ?

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
Congrats! Looks amazing. I’m so pumped to finally see a LH Ultra. I’ve been waiting 20 weeks now for mine (stock 70# wilderness) and hoping they start shipping out now.

I’m considering picking up the Tight Spot Pivot quiver as well. How do you like it so far?
So far, I like it. Haven't really had hunting experience with it yet. But at my home range, seems to be a winner. Very adjustable which I really like. I hope your bow comes in soon, I can't put mine down. 😁

·
Registered
954 Posts
Been shooting mine today. Unbelievable how whisper quiet these bows are. Very pleased!

·
Registered
30 Posts
And another LH Ultra delivered! I cannot wait.

I just picked up a Garmin Xero A1i today, as they just came on sale at Cabelas.

Does anyone know what the dimensions are for the Ultras with the shortstop stabilizer attached?

Im considering purchasing a Pelican V800 case for my new bow once it arrives, and wondering if it will fit with the sight and short stab on it.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows where I could find that info or suggestions for a good case!

·
Registered
21 Posts
6 months wait is pretty stout. As mentioned not much we can do about it with the supply chains fragmented from Covid and ramping up is slower than expected with the government money being thrown around.

I ordered a PSE this year actually instead of a Hoyt,being they both are binary cable stopped,and PSE had a couple things I wish Hoyt had but just didn't right now.

I learned something valuable about ordering a new bow and getting it faster.

#1 Order BLACK. Its probably the first color they produce because it's in such demand.

#2 Order 80 pound BLACK limbs. Seems those 60-70 pound limbs get matched up so fast,your riser will be ready, but your limbs,won't.

Ordering 80 pounds, they are not in bigger demand, and more than likely when your riser rolls off, the 80 pound limbs will be laying in the limb bin waiting to be matched up. Order them in black as well.

I got my PSE built and shipped in 10 days,no lie. Never happened before. First black bow I ordered since my black out Matrix 10 years ago. I normally go with a camo pattern.

I'm curious to ask, who ordered a black out Hoyt in January with 80 pound limbs to see how long the order took to be filled ? I would guess faster than normal ?

I ordered an 80lb RX5 in wilderness with black limbs January 26th. Still haven't received it yet. Was told 12-15 weeks. I get the custom order, supply chain, COVID slowdown and all. Hopefully I get the call soon.

121 - 140 of 158 Posts