Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats the difference in these two limbs on a Vantage Elite Plus ??

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
The 3000 limbs are a little longer giving you a longer A-A and brace height, and also are about 10 fps slower than the 2000's.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What would you think of a vantage elite plus with 3000 limbs vs 2000 limbs. Hoyt only list it with 2000 limbs. I have a chance to buy a used Vantage Elite Plus with 3000 limbs and im guessing it was special order. But now I dont know the specs because its not listed on Hoyts page. ??????????????????

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone else have input ????? Could anyone tell me the specs for a Vantage Elite Plus with Spiral x cams and xt3000 limbs? ATA, Brace Height? IBO ????

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Don't know the exact specs but would think the 3000's would increase A-A by about 2-2 1/2" and brace by 1/2 - 3/4". Look at the Hoyt specs and compare the difference from the 2000-3000 contenders, should give you an idea.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok Thanks

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Im looking for info on a vantage elite plus with xt3000 limbs and cam 1/2 plus cam. This is the bow I have a chance to buy. Just wish I knew more about the set up and specs. Anyone want to guess at the specs?

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Why don't you ask the person your trying to buy the bow from what the specs are?

Or ask Tim Gillingham. He is the only one I have heard of shooting this combo.

But like I said common sense to me would tell me to ask the person that has the item about it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
I built one and it was 43 A to A with a 8 3/8 inch brace. I switched back to the 2000 limbs for all my outdoor stuff. I will possibly shoot them again for indoor but not sure. I aim the shorter limbs and bow better

1 - 12 of 12 Posts