Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a bow on the classifieds a couple of months ago for my son that I thought would fit him, I was wrong:( I then ordered brand new limbs to rebuild the bow so it would fit him. So now I am going to try to recoup some of my lost money in building his new bow. The limbs, cams and strings are off a 2014 Hoyt Pro Comp Elite FX short draw model. This set up will turn any PCE FX into a short draw model which will have the following specs: 30# to 40# draw weight (70 deflection) and a draw length of 22-23.5 inches. The cams are GTX #1 with 75% let off. Of course with Hoyt when you change cams you need to change cables and strings which is why I am including the string set. The limbs have some paint wear from a bowpod stand. They are snow camo and you really can't tell you can look at the pics to decide for yourself. I can send another pic of the wear if you want a closer view. $200.00 for all of it shipped to your door.

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I would like to keep the package all together if possible. Keep in touch and we will see in a couple of weeks. New lower price $185.00 shipped for the whole package.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.