Archery Talk Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a set of Hoyt XT3000 target black limbs in 84 deflection. They're off of a '06 ProElite, and have been taken care of. They've never been dryfired. They show normal marks from the limb pockets, which will not show when installed. One limb has a very tiny 1/16" ding on the edge from a clumsy guy who bumped me at indoor league. It isn't noticeable unless you're looking for it. I have the alphashox and will include them with the limbs.
$100 TYD USA, PayPal or US postal service money order only.

Also selling a pair of adjustable Hoyt Cam&1/2's (#5). They're in great shape, and are powder coated gloss black. They are silver underneath...I had 1cbr_guy coat them for me a few months ago.
$45 TYD USA, Paypal or US postal service money order only.

If anyone wishes, I'll sell both the limbs and the cams together, and will include an almost new set of Viscosity strings. With these cams and strings and limbs, my ProElite was adjustable from 30-32-1/2" @ 60-70lbs. $145 for all.

Attachments

·
Registered
876 Posts
Very Interested!!!!

:wink: i am interested! do you need any limbs? talk buy or trade. e-mail [email protected], please and thank you!! :darkbeer::tongue::thumbs_up

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bambam26 gets it all pending clearance of paypal funds. Thanks!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.