Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
duggaboy said:
Very good website.
.....just wish their 2005 bows were only half as beautiful.
I'd agree with this - about two weeks ago. But, now... After I've seen them over and over and again and again I finally figured it out: or, to be more accurate, I figured out the ProTec, the one bow that interests me... It's beautiful, the ProTec! But why?
I guess it's got to be something in connection with my country, Slovenija. Well, one of our nation simbols is Triglav, the highest mountain. It has three peaks = three heads. In translation Triglav means: three heads. Triglav is also a old-Slavic god, ruler of light and darkness. Now, take a good look at ProTec again: it has (sort of) three peaks - three heads - Triglav. Go figure !!! Maybe one of the designers has Slovenian roots, or it's just by chance...:D
Anyway, I'm "in love" with this bow now, not because it represents an old-Slavic god, but in a way represents my country...

:confused: :confused:

Of course, this is all a bunch of buuuuul.... But, guys, it could be a great exuse for buying a new bow. Uauuu, one bow, a simbol of god - who can say no to that???!!! :rolleyes:
Unfortunately, the excuse (who the heck needs one) is only good IN Slovenija, everybody else will have to find their own...;)

What's the point of all this? Only this: you can find beauty and meaning in everything: you just have to try to use a different perspective.

Anyway, I think Hoyt's 2005 bows will make it this year. In USA. No matter what we think or say about them.

As for me, I hope I'll get my ProTec in two months: but first, my dealer has to offer him on his webpage. And that will take a while.

Jari, have you seen any 2005 Hoyt's on European on-line shops???

·
Registered
207 Posts
Jose Boudreaux said:
I love it when they say that...:D
You're not the only one!!! :) I love when they say that too!!! :p

And, if you like it so much ;) - ti lahko ponudim in dam še ve� :confused:
And, if you like it so much ;) - I can offer and give you even more! :D

If you'd like to try to pronounce letter - "Å_", well, it the same as
"SCH" in English.
And the mountain Triglav...www.caingram.info/Slovenia/Triglav_htm/triglav_4w.htm

·
Registered
207 Posts
Legend_Of_Sherwood said:
Poglej si no, Slovenec na Archerytalku. Nas pa ni dost.
Ne, nas ni! Bomo pa zato skup držal, ne!!! :D

O.K., guys, hope you don't mind. It does not happen often that we're able to write in our language.
;)

AND, PLEASE, DO VISIT THE ADRESSE I POSTED IN MY PREVIOUS REPLY. :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.