·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do you think of it?

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Never shot one so couldn't tell you but it probably does shoot well. Hoyt makes some pretty nice bows and for a rich mans bow, it better be a shooter. I personally cannot fathom why a person would want to pay sucha high price for a carbon bow when there are so many excellant aluminum riser bows on the market today at less than 1/2 the price. I'm thinking that after a few years carbon riser bows will come way down in price just like VCRs and DVD players and such. I will wait til then before I take the plunge (if I ever do). My current bows shoot great and I just can't see buying one of the most expensive compounds on the planet just to have one.

·
Registered
24,903 Posts
i think it was a smart move on there part. cause you know there going to sell cause alot of people go buy the more $$$ the better it is.

but buy the reviews people seem to love them for targets. being have a 35" ata bow as light as a 32" or 33" bow is kind of cool i guess.

i wouldnt mind shooting it. but ill never buy it cause that price is rediculious imo.

·
Registered
19 Posts
It looks a lot better in person. It feels nice and light, feels great in the hand, just have a hard time spending that kinda money on a bare bow. I went with the Maxxis 31 instead.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, i seen my first one today at a local dealer, really light bow and kinda cool design but IMO it looks cheap at the same time

·
Registered
754 Posts
Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but...

Love the concept
Love the looks
Hate the Price
I WANT ONE!!!

Probably won't spend that much money on a bow as I don't have the finances for that particular bow. Sure it's probably worth it, but I honestly can't justify spending that much $$$ on a bare bow.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Great bow! Shoots great smooth draw with little to no hand shock. Wasn't too crazy about the price either but imo if hoyt sticks with this technology for a while then the price should come down.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
I shot one a couple of weeks ago and really liked it
The first thing I noticed about it was how light it feels it feels to me like it weighs at least a pound less than it does.
It has a really different feel to it with the weight mostly in the limbs and pockets and I really liked the way it feels.
It was super quiet on the shot with vcery little to no buzz after the shot.
I was prepared to really hate the Mattrix but after a lot of shooting I really liked it especially the all black color.
I didn't like the looks of the camo as well but it looked OK too.
The price was the only thing that I didn't like about the bow and it's starting to not bother me as much .
I may have to have one before next season.

Rick

·
Registered
894 Posts
Awesome

Great shooting bow, but I only shot a dozen arrows. Felt great
Neat that they worked on the Technology.
Awesome weight for a little longer ATA than other bows in their line.

Cost is OUTRAGEOUS. Not that they are gouging, just the state of affairs to design and build at the moment.

Hope they can bring the price within 10% of the others and get a 32" ATA bow 3.5lbs or less.

Go Hoyt.
You Kin Do it ..Waderboy.

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
I would love to have one & may get one! But i would have to sell 3 of my current bows to pay for it!

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
I thought it was a nice bow, but sprung for the Maxxis 35. Almost identical specs and half the price.

·
Banned
3,502 Posts
Haven't had a chance to shoot it yet but...

Love the concept
Love the looks
Hate the Price
I WANT ONE!!!

Probably won't spend that much money on a bow as I don't have the finances for that particular bow. Sure it's probably worth it, but I honestly can't justify spending that much $$$ on a bare bow.

Don't shoot one then!! Trying to figure out away I can swing one, And so are others that shot it......... One sweet shooting rig!!! I

1 - 14 of 14 Posts