Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering why most of the bows for sale in the free classified section are Hoyts and Mathews. Are there more guys shooting these brands or are they being sold to get 2010 models. Why such a turnover?

·
Registered
3,034 Posts
he is right i have a apex 7 con q 4 two rezeen just sold my 6 inch monster so I ordered 7 in.monster it should be here in three days might order another target bow in a few weeks.go fishing or golfing.hard to sell other models.I also have a ELITE XLR 09 AND a alpine ill sell those

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
"He who has the most toys wins!!!"

·
Registered
7,115 Posts
More Hoyts and Mathews bought, so they will eventually be sale. Everyone eventually wants something better or different or different and better.

·
Registered
6,084 Posts
MADNESS I tell you!

·
Registered
829 Posts
More Hoyts and Mathews bought, so they will eventually be sale. Everyone eventually wants something better or different or different and better.

Archers would shoot better if they just stuck with the bow they found that works for them instead of buying the cool "new bow" every year. Hoyt and Mathews are the two biggest companies, so you're going to see more of them for sale in the classifieds.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Seemed like I saw another thread just like this one with Bowtech and Mathews in it.:mg:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts