Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a thread about HSS earlier and i was wondering about the rope strap. how is it easier than the "seat belt" style strap that comes with the best because im considering buying it. Thanks

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ttt

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
anyone?

·
Registered
7,254 Posts
it is much easier and you have the ability to adjust the length, thats is what came with summit stands. i don't know what their charging but if you used one you probably never use the strap.

·
Registered
658 Posts
if your are talking about the strap that has a prussic not on it and you just slide it to be tight around the tree its awesome!. I use a climbing treestand and this moves up the tree more easily then sliding up the seat belt style one and pulling tight, the rope you just slide to tighten. Plus because of the prussic knot and extra rope you gain about 2 or 3 inches more for more mobility turning side to side. I notice that with a seat belt style strap its very hard for me to shoot or draw to the right, im a right hand shot. I would def go and get this if i were you.

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ok. thanks fellas. i watched the video about it on the website. and like mentioned u can adjust the length. ill just have to practice with it to figure it out. im gonna get it. i dont wanna screw with the seat belt style strap lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts