Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had some issues with HT1's breaking. I had a misunderstanding and felt I was not treated too well but long story short I got a box of misc stuff from HT today. It is a mixed bag of some new and used arrows and components and some broken/cracked/garbage from their old sized shafts. It was a very generous action from HT.

I was only looking for indemnification so if you are wanting to try these arrows and shoot a 300 or a 350 spine shoot me a PM and I will send you out 3 of them to try. I will even fletch the shafts if you can't with blazer, razors, or fusions (I have limited colors). I do NOT have inserts for these arrows but HT might be willing to send you a few to test them out. They fly EXTREMELY WELL!

I also have some 25" (carbon length) in 350 spine .001 straightness that have the aluminum inserts installed

They are mixed and matched. I looked them over as best as I can for cracks, make sure you check them as 4 of them were cracked.

I'll only send them to US as I'm footing the bill so if you are in africa, germany, etc. I'm sorry but you'd have to pay the shipping.

·
I Got Serious!
3,361 Posts
HTA sent you a bunch of junk arrows and components?

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No some of the stuff was new just their old sized stuff they no longer offer. 4 were cracked on the insert end, 1 was busted on the nock side.

12 of them are 3.5" too short, some are .300 spine.

Ptridge your inbox if FULL!
You want nocks or pins/nocks? I have orange and flo-yellow nocks and flo orange pin nocks.

I'll get them out on friday enjoy!

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
These are going pretty quickly...at least the 350's.

I have 9 of the 300 shafts left and all the 25" 350's (there has to be some short draw guys on here!!!)

Would like to ship them friday so get me your info!

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
The used stuff was some returns and r & D stuff we had collecting dust so I thought we would give them away with a dozen opf new ones. That way he could play with different spines and share the free stuff:)

·
Registered
363 Posts
Good to see a company going above and beyond...and also a customer showing some class, too.

·
I Got Serious!
3,361 Posts
The used stuff was some returns and r & D stuff we had collecting dust so I thought we would give them away with a dozen opf new ones. That way he could play with different spines and share the free stuff:)
Thumbs up to HTA! :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
all are gone but the 25" 350's...

someone has to want/need these. I'll up the ante to 6 of them. who has trex arms and hulk hogan arms and shoulders shooting 80# at 25"?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts