Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stuck and can't decide between the two well three, HTM Elite Plus, HTM Limb Clamping, or the EZ Press. Help me decide which to buy please. I am not worried about the price differences.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
Never seen the HTM presses but if I had the money I would buy the EZ press I think it's about the best press you can buy. I looked into a press called the bowaconsticter works awsome I want to buy that press

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
My votes for the EZ. Pressed many different bows with zero issues. I've never laid eyes on the HTM

·
Registered
646 Posts
i really like my ez press.

·
Registered
4,542 Posts
My tuner has both and has even got some slight modifications through the designer of the HTM to make it more user friendly and safe for the bow but it gets way less use then the EZE press. It has an aprorpriate name. (easy)

·
Registered
869 Posts
I love the EZ press. The best money I have ever spent.

Brian

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
...another vote for the EZ PRESS...simply the best for any bow out there :darkbeer:

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
i don't own an ez press, but i have used the one over at leon's countless times, and it is the greatest. he works closely with bow manufacturers to make sure his press will work with the new bows. the quality and durability are second to none. when something goes wrong, he's there to handle the problem personally. if i had the $$, it's the only press to buy.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
I own a E.L.P press and a friend of mine has and EZ press.both are great presses and the two you are trying to choose between I would have to say the EZ press.the bow can be rotated to verticle while in the press.

the E.L.P. press I purchased from a memeber here on AT!!it also has a lot of features and wuick and easy to use.do a search on it!!

·
Registered
4,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks guys

1 - 16 of 16 Posts