Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Shot in the cactus country of NY over Black and tans

Attachments

·
Born yank raised south
16,749 Posts
Hey that buck in the picture above was killed in Florida and my best friends cousin twice removed is the one that shot him. :wink:

·
Waiting on Season
14,905 Posts
Dang it I was duped

Sent by Chief Buffalo Stomper using smoke signals

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
i got duped twice lol..i got a text saying to check out the thread expectinng something cool, and then came here and realized i was just duped...owell haha

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Wow really, I guess he found that one next to the herd of elk and moose in key west right?
all were spotting in the same suburb...even heard of the sasquatches southern cousin the "swamp ape"(as quoted on finding bigfoot) was spotted layin a mean stalk on them all too..crazy stuff

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
Dude, everyone knows that Key West is a breeding ground for swamp ape's....and I aint talkin about bigfoot....
good point....they put it on animal planet so you know its all facts

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Swamp Apes and ghost whisperer my 2 favorite shows

·
Registered
3,484 Posts
those shows make me feel better about myself by watching how people actually believe something that has never been seen before exists...then it goes south when i realize i just wasted an hour of my life to watch it...then the next episode begins and the cycle starts over haha

·
Registered
18,299 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
those shows make me feel better about myself by watching how people actually believe something that has never been seen before exists...then it goes south when i realize i just wasted an hour of my life to watch it...then the next episode begins and the cycle starts over haha
The navy bread into you to believe anything you watch on tv didn't they? LOL>..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts