Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Team #12 - 2009 Winners!!
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent out my girlfriends '04 Cybertec for a green fade marbled into black like her original colors but marbled and better looking:wink: he did a spectacular job to say the absolute least, he had a little glitch with the marbling so he did it until he got it right and boy did it look awesome! I took the just over an hour trip down I-95 and picked up the bow. we got it all together and the next day she was outshooting me! here are some pics, and Im sure Tonya will get on and comment about it, thanks again Mooseridge!

Attachments

·
Registered
233 Posts
Yes, it deffinetly came out great! Mooseridge did a fantastic job and I recommend that anyone that wants to get their bow powder coated go to him. He does quality work (as you can see) and is great to deal with. Thanks again to Mooseridge for the great job, and to Chris (archeryhunterme) for getting it done for me! - I can't wait to shoot a turkey with it this spring :wink:

·
Registered
841 Posts
Man, that looks similarily close to the one Rob did for me. Got it on Friday and haven't had time to put it together. Rob does a great job and the bow turned out great.

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yeah, Rob was awesome to deal with, communication was great! here is a pic of her shooting it on Saturday, the day after we set it up, (she was outshooting me:embara:)

Attachments

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
he is the best there is. he does a awsome job with the marbling. i have mine done in the same color.

·
10,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
he is the best there is. he does a awsome job with the marbling. i have mine done in the same color.
if anyone else has pictures, I would love to see some other bows that have been done by Rob, Im sure this can't be the only great looking bow on AT that he has done!:tongue:

·
Registered
3,276 Posts
if anyone else has pictures, I would love to see some other bows that have been done by Rob, Im sure this can't be the only great looking bow on AT that he has done!:tongue:
here is some pics of mine. now that i noticed it mine is a lime green and his is a darker green. the dark black marks on the limbs are just water i just got done shooting in the snow before i took the pics.here they are

Attachments

·
Registered
2,996 Posts
Rob has come a long way sence the beging. He does great work and has great prices. He's also great to deal with. If it can be done he'll find the way. Great looking bow.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.