1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hungry Mother Farm 3D
Fayette , 65248 MO
Contact Joe Bell 573-289-0188 Email - [email protected]m
Basic Directions: in between harrisburg and fayette mo, look for signs,on hwy 124
Matt’s Directions: 70 east towards Columbia. Take the first Booneville exit. Take a left at the top of the exit ramp and drive until you see KFC. At the stop light past KFC take a left. Go across the MO river bridge and take Hwy 5 into New Franklin. Turn left at stop sign in New Franklin, continue on 5 to Fayette. When you get to Fayette there will be an old MFA gas station on your left. Turn right on the street straight across from the gas station, follow the street heading east until it comes to a T. Turn left at the T, the next street on your right will go through the MFA grain silos. At the end of that street turn right heading south. Your next left will be HWY. 124 east to Harrisburg. Turn left onto 124 heading east, drive about 8 miles and the shoot will be on your right. They should have a sign.

2008 Shoot Dates
March 22
April 12
May 24
June 14
July 12
August 23
Sept 13 Appreciation Shoot Class Prizes

Classes: Men’s Open, Men’s Release, Men’s Fingers, Traditional, Women’s Release, Youth and Cubs
Cost: Adult $15 Youth $10 Cubs 6 & under $5

30 Rhinehart targets, outdoor shoot, food and drinks, trophies for top 3

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's the website if anyone wants it... don't know if they post results.

Congrats to the class winners..pinklady, ms. pibb and BTH that I recall.

Good seeing those I saw, sorry to those I missed.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Very nice folks and a nice shoot. It wasn't tough but the wind was for me and I assume everyone.
Good seeing everyone.
Thanks OA3D!

·
Registered
11,770 Posts
Gonna have to try this one!! Can't wait to get out for my first 3-d of the year....'94

1 - 5 of 5 Posts