Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen or tried this rest. It is based on the Platinum Premier chassis and blending the silent features of the Rover hunter.
I hope to try this rest in a couple weeks. Will let ya know what I think.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Dan's got in on the EVFT for hunting season, and it's lookin' good!!!! Just saw it today and looked it over a bit. One day I might get creative and try the dropaway kit on my Plat. Premeire......in the off season on the target bow. LOL He's got it w/ a snake toungue on it. Has another one hanging on the wall in new packaging. I might have gotten one, but for now I'm sticking w/ my TKO for hunting season.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Dan's got in on the EVFT for hunting season, and it's lookin' good!!!! Just saw it today and looked it over a bit. One day I might get creative and try the dropaway kit on my Plat. Premeire......in the off season on the target bow. LOL He's got it w/ a snake toungue on it. Has another one hanging on the wall in new packaging. I might have gotten one, but for now I'm sticking w/ my TKO for hunting season.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
This is the rest....in this MONTHS Drawing.

Go to our Support Forum and enter for FREE.
Hunter Package which includes
5 other items.

http://www.goldenkeyarchery.com/images/pics/ATT00058.jpg

This rest is built on Platinum Premier Chassis and has a Limbsaver built in,it is TOTALLY QUIET!
The SIMS folks helped us design it.

GKF Tech

1 - 4 of 4 Posts