Archery Talk Forum banner

Hunter Safety System, want to buy one, what size do I need?

3241 9
The L/XL says it is goood for up to 250lbs. The XL/XXL says 250#+. I am 6'4" tall and about 240lbs. I live and hunt in Michigan, where it is often cold and I need extra layers of clothing. However I still want a snug fit. My question is haw do these run, and what size do you guys think I should purchase? Thanks for the info.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
179 Posts
They are adjustable to a certain extent. I have a XL and its a little too big and I have it adjusted all the way down to smallest size. I am 5'9" and 190 lbs. I would go with a XXL, but definitely get one, they are worth every cent!

· Registered
938 Posts
The large might just work, cause the harness is made where it can go up under your cloths if needed. If you like you can call David Lagston at hss. he is the manager of sells there and he will get you all fixed up with the right harness that you need. Tell him I sent you. Here is his # 1-877-296-3528 He is a lot of help.

· Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The large might just work, cause the harness is made where it can go up under your cloths if needed. If you like you can call David Lagston at hss. he is the manager of sells there and he will get you all fixed up with the right harness that you need. Tell him I sent you. Here is his # 1-877-296-3528 He is a lot of help.
Thanks a lot, and this is why AT is the best. Here is one for your help:darkbeer:

· Registered
40 Posts
The L/XL says it is goood for up to 250lbs. The XL/XXL says 250#+. I am 6'4" tall and about 240lbs. I live and hunt in Michigan, where it is often cold and I need extra layers of clothing. However I still want a snug fit. My question is haw do these run, and what size do you guys think I should purchase? Thanks for the info.
Get the size that fits you when you're wearing lightweight clothing. When the weather turns cold, I simply wear it under my hunting coat, with the strap sticking out the hood section.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.