1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Wow thats pretty close to me...like 30miles

·
Registered
266 Posts
Guy shoots him and punches him in the face and he responds by hitting the shooter in the face with his rifle? Use the rifle as intended and this would be over.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Guy shoots him and punches him in the face and he responds by hitting the shooter in the face with his rifle? Use the rifle as intended and this would be over.
Exactly...... You shoot me and I'm gonna have to be out of bullets before I use my gun as a club.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Yeah it would be hard to convict the guy. I would vote self defense.

If you shoot me, you better kill me, because I am returning fire.

Love the fact that he used some sort of butt thrust move to smack him with the rifle.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
I agree with you, but maybe the victim had his gun unloaded while in a parking lot or standing at his vehicle ? Hard to tell what really happened. Strange story indeed.

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Scary situation...

Makes you wonder what started the altercation?

·
Registered
864 Posts
"The unknown actor then approached and punched Rapp."
Hope they catch the guy. Does "actor" mean something else in this story? Shouldn't it be unknown "suspect"?

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
"The unknown actor then approached and punched Rapp."
Hope they catch the guy. Does "actor" mean something else in this story? Shouldn't it be unknown "suspect"?
Assailant, actor, suspect..... Bah, whatever.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts