Archery Talk Forum banner

Hunter4Ever AWESOME Customer Service!!

556 7
So I don't have many posts here and have been screwed over the net before, I know all too much about the risks....but even though it's friday night and Scott (Hunter4Ever) is trying to enjoy his evening, he took the time to talk to me on the phone for quite awhile, answering my questions and is sending me my ASAT Leafy 3D Camo suit out Monday so I will get it in time to hunt next saturday....all this BEFORE he gets my money order if need be!

If I don't do better this year, I've got nothing to blame. :tongue:

Great talking to you Scott, thanks again for helping me out so much!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,653 Posts
No Problem

Jarrod,
Thanks man! Actually like I told you, you can thank me by sending me some success pics ( and maybe a back strap or two! :wink:). It's great doing business with good, honest people like you.

May Your Broadheads Fly True and Deep,
Scott

· Registered
6 Posts
Actually, I will add to this post. I am local to Scott and he invited me over to his house to try on his personal ASAT suite for sizing and let me shoot several of his personal bows as I am trying to find my first bow. He was amazingly nice, and very patient with all my questions about the camo and the bows. I should have my camo in early this coming week, and I am looking forward to it!

· Registered
580 Posts
I've dealt with Scott as well.........very customer focused!

· Registered
14,752 Posts
2:thumbs_up:thumbs_up for Scott

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.