Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys the first competition with HuntHdTv.com has just ended. It was a 3 week archery competition for all you avid bowhunters out there that like to show off your footage in the woods. There were four videos that were submitted and we need all of your guys help to establish the winner. (Go to hunthdtv.com then video judging link)

The winner will recieve a $160 gift certificate to Borreson Outdoors-filmdipping.com, who is a sponsor of HuntHdTv.

There is also a forum that is just like archerytalk where people can throw around their inputs, questions, and ideas.

The next competition is starting as soon as possible. There is a thread in there asking for your opinion on what people would be interested in competing in with their films. So please take the time and check this awesome website out and compete against other avid filmers and movie makers.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I got my hand in this competition too. I just started filming my hunts this spring and it has been a blast. Too bad we couldn't have gotten more people in this competition. Hopefully the next one will.

The main thing is i am getting more time behind the camera and in the editing room so to speak. Should be just what i need to further my newbie video skills.

Everyone interested in this should join and be a part in the next competition.

Jerry.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Yup, everyone who brings a camera in the woods needs to go check out the site, register in the forums, and keep checking back to sign up for the next contest... It was loads of fun, and a good learning experience seeing how everyone else does it... For the first ever contest we had a decent turn out, but would love to get many more involved! So if you've got some time go check it out and I guarantee you'll have a blast doing it....
Remember while you're on there to check out the posted vids and vote for your favorite to help decide the winner!

www.hunthdtv.com

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Newest Competition!

Alright guys there's a new HuntHdTv competition that starting up. It's deer hunting in general it starts now and last all the way through december. So if you like to film and need a reason to throw a video together, this is the best reason to do so. On top of that the winner wins cool prizes given from our sponsors. For more information visit www.hunthdtv.com and also vote for your favorite video of this past competition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.