Archery Talk Forum banner

Hunting apps

869 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Brandon84
Hunt stand pro or On X hunt pro? $5.00 difference for an annual fee. Just curious which he one is better.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
2,176 Posts
Check out basemaps. Their imagery is better than OnXI believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

· Registered
30,672 Posts
A buddy bought OnX several years ago and I subsequently uploaded the free version for most of a year. The added features in the paid version were definitely worth the cost, so I have been subscribing for several years now. They are continually upgrading and there isn't much that I could want that isn't already there.

· Registered
3,502 Posts
Been using onX for years & started messing around with basmaps this year.

OnX is more intuitive & easier to use & navigate. Basmaps layers & maps are a little better.

That being said I'd use onX pro with your state added. Download basmaps free & cross reference the maps.

· Registered
2,137 Posts
Solid OnX user for several years now here. Every bloodtrail I use the tracking feature and have actually picked up on tiny droplets of blood using track history to predict movement. It’s also great for knowing property bounds since most of my hunting is suburban.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.