Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking to get a new bow for deer hunting theres alot to choose from im looking for smooth drawing and quiet and a very accerate bow need help choosing a good bow for deer hunting what bow would you sugest would be a good hunting bow

·
Shootin and Cussin
23,608 Posts
Look at Elite. The Pure and the Hunter come to mind.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Matthews Z7, Bowtech Destroyer, Bear Carnage...lots of good bows out there! The only limit is personal preference and bank account!Never shot an Elite, but maybe for the next one :)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hoyt CRX 32 or Alphamax 32 match your specifications. All the bows listed above in the other posts are great bows too though. Choosing a bow is all personal preference. If you have the opportunity to shoot some of these bows before deciding that would be the best thing to do.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Shoot lots of bows at the shops, I shot a Martin Pantera a few weeks ago and almost bought it on the spot.
I have the following and can recommend any one of them.

2008 Bowtech Guardian excellent excellent bow!!

2007 Bear Truth excellent bow!

Both were bought used, before that I bought a used PSE Carroll Marauder, also a great bow.
Buy used from someone who has to have the latest bow on the market it saves you alot of money. The classifieds on AT are a great source and all of the folks I have delt with were honest. Good Luck.

·
Registered
7,821 Posts
Hoyt CRX 32 or Alphamax 32 match your specifications. All the bows listed above in the other posts are great bows too though. Choosing a bow is all personal preference. If you have the opportunity to shoot some of these bows before deciding that would be the best thing to do.
i love the alphamax's there my fav hunting bow to date

·
Registered
2,618 Posts
I'd take a look at the Quest line of bows.

·
Registered
3,382 Posts
AM 32 going to go down in history as one of the best hunting bows ever made.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
My favorites so far, Hoyt Katera, Strother SR71, K&K Vengeance. All very smooth, quiet and more accurate than the shooter when tuned well.

·
Registered
1,581 Posts
Strother Vanquish-easiest to shoot bow ever for me! Elite anything-best warranty!

·
wannabtradguy
15,322 Posts
depends on what you want to spend. if it was me, I'd get a used Elite z28. Elite warranties their used bows and you can find one for around 450ish. Smooth to draw and let down, quiet,fast and accurate.

·
Registered
2,045 Posts
If you are trying to save money...I'd look into Quest Bowhunting by G5. I got the rev this year and love it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts