Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ALright so how about warm hunting gloves for archery season? I have experimented with a ton of gloves in the past and haven't ever found one that completely stood out. My Hand still get cold fast..... Of Course I use hand warmers but what is everyone else's expierence with cold weather hunting gloves?

·
Play hard...Die happy
637 Posts
Can't find warm gloves at all either. I use thin gloves and a wind/waterproof hand muff and that woks pretty good. Seems like hands sweat even when they are cold and then they just get colder. Thumbs up to a muff though:wink:

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
I wear a pair of lightweight, cheap gloves with a hand muff. And if you need additional warmth, add a handwarmer in there. From my experience if your hands are cold, you`re not wearing enough clothing. Good luck.

David
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Vendor
84,690 Posts
As a Dealer for Scentblocker and im going to try out there wool liner gloves. I have never had any luck with warm gloves either. I hope these are good.

·
Registered
159 Posts
:thumbs_up on the muff throw some hand warmers in there and you're good to go

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
nothing beats a warm muff

·
Registered
194 Posts
I use a muff, lightweight gloves, and a bodywarmer. They have never failed me. If you end up getting a muff get a thick thinsulate one that is lined with fleece.

·
Banned
1,744 Posts
Doesn't exist

I don't think that a truly warm glove exists. I find it better to wear thin knit gloves and I keep my hands in my pockets with the handwarmers.

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
under armour gloves and put the hands in my pockets or my muff...I like the muff so that I keep all my calls in it so they dont freeze up if its really cold

·
Registered
5,465 Posts
I wear a pair of lightweight, cheap gloves with a hand muff. And if you need additional warmth, add a handwarmer in there. From my experience if your hands are cold, you`re not wearing enough clothing. Good luck.

David
Posted via Mobile Device
Exactly, I like the leather mechanic gloves, thin and good dexterity.

·
Registered
5,536 Posts
yep muff are the way to go. put a couple of hand warmers in there. i wear a thin deer skin glove myself.

Bill

1 - 15 of 15 Posts