Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have a copy of a hunting land permission slip?

I need to get one to hunt on a small farm close to my house, I got the permission, but would like to get a signed slip so I dont get hasseled by the neighbors, or warden...

· Registered
9,430 Posts
ASSUMPTION OF RISK, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AGREEMENT TO INDEMNIFY AND PERMISSION TO HUNT/TRAP AGREEMENT. THE BEARER OF THIS LETTER HAS THE PRIVILEDGE AND RIGHT TO ACT IN BEHALF OF THE LANDOWNER WHEN DEALING WITH TRESPASSERS, OR GAME LAW VIOLATIONS. PERMISSION FOR ACCESS MUST BE GRANTED BY JOHN SCOTT HUTCHINS IN WRITING. ANYONE NOT GRANTED PERMISSION BY JOHN SCOTT HUTCHINS MUST LEAVE IMMEDIATELY.

_____________________________________________, defined as THE HUNTER/TRAPPER/PHOTOGRAPHER, has been given permission to hunt/trap property owned by HUTCHINS LFP, known as THE LANDOWNER, for the 2007-08 seasons.
With signature_____________________________, THE HUNTER/TRAPPER/PHOTOGRAPHER agrees to the following:

1. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER agrees not to transfer permission to other hunters.
2. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER will abide by all county, state and federal laws regarding hunting. Any violation shall be considered just cause for immediate termination of hunting/trapping privileges.
3. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER will report all deer/game killed/trapped to landowner/manager so that game management may be conducted.
4. THE HUNTER agrees to kill only mature bucks. Mature bucks classified by antler spread that is wider than the ears.
5. THE HUNTER /TRAPPER may not camp on premises.
6. THE HUNTER may erect portable deer stands, ladder stands or portable blinds. No permanent structures may be erected.
7. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER agrees to be respectful of property and will be responsible for any damage to agricultural crops.
8. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER assumes all risks inherent to hunting/trapping and shall not hold landowner responsible.
9. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER shall not make any alterations or improvements without written permission from THE LANDOWNER.
10. THE LANDOWNER reserves the right to deny/terminate hunting/trapping privileges of the following reasons: carelessness with guns/weapons, violation of gun laws, trespassing on adjoining property, acts which could reasonably be expected to strain relations with adjoining landowners, or any activities which to the ordinary person would be considered objectionable, offensive or cause embarrassment to the LANDOWNER, or be detrimental to the landowners interest.
11. THE HUNTER /TRAPPER agrees to keep this letter on your persons or in your vehicle at all times.
12. THE HUNTER/TRAPPER agrees to be an ethical hunter/trapper.
13. The HUNTER/TRAPPER, in consideration of being able to hunt on THE LANDOWNERS land, agrees to assume any and all risk of loss from any personal injury or damage to personal property suffered by him. WE AFFIRM UNDER PENALTIES FOR PERJURY THAT THE FOREGOING REPRESENTATIONS ARE TRUE. DATED THIS_______DAY OF_________. 2007

LANDOWNER:________________________________John Scott Hutchins
HUNTER/TRAPPER: _______________________________________

Here ya go use what you want..
|Solohunter

· Registered
693 Posts
The one I got was pretty simple. I'll give you the layout so that names/places aren't posted.

"Date

This is written permission for (hunters name) to hunt my property, at (address).

Any questions, please call me at (land owners phone number).

Thankyou

(property owners name)"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.